FloraSacc is an ultra-concentrated probiotic made up of Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026 and bioactive metabolites from L. Acidophilus fermentation (postbiotic). This unique combination of probiotics and postbiotics acts synergistically on the digestive tract, providing the following proven benefits:
- Increased proliferation of lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria.
- Increase of fiber fermenting bacteria, better digestion of fiber.
- Regulation of intestinal pH.
- Greater production of volatile fatty acids, especially butyrate for the integrity of the mucous membranes.
- Better mineral absorption.
- Increased milk production in pregnant mares.
- Improves the immune system.
- Balances the intestinal flora.
- Decreases the overgrowth of pathogens such as E. Coli and Salmonella.
- Strengthens the intestinal barrier.
- Increases sports performance.
- Reduces inflammation and expression of inflammatory cytokines.
- Reduces the severity and incidence of diarrhea.
FloraSacc is recommended in case of dysbiosis, fecal water syndrome, older horses, high performance horses, horses with poor condition, lactating mares, abdominal distention due to gas, competitions and stressful situations, changes from hay to grass or vice versa, horses with bad fermentations, horses sensitive to changes in diet, horses with diets high in cereals, after colic, diarrhea and during the administration of antibiotics.
This product should not be used as a substitute for veterinary diagnosis.
During acute episodes, a double dose can be used until improvement is seen, then lower to a maintenance dose.
Concentration of 15x10*9 CFUs per 25 g dose, rich in beta-glucans, polyphenols, amino acids, nucleotides and mannans.
TRY IT WITH OUR GROUND LINSEED TO ALSO PROVIDE PREBIOTIC FIBER.
FloraSacc 1 kg
- Product Code: FloraSacc
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 56.36€